“The Way of a Warrior is based on humanity, love, and sincerity; the heart of martial valor is true bravery, wisdom, love, and friendship.” – Morihei Ueshiba, Founder of Aikido Aikido Center of Lancaster offers instruction and training in the martial way of Aikido. We offer a traditional dojo setting in which men and women of all ages can explore this wonderful practice for self-defense and self-discovery. The regular practice of Aikido yields physical, mental and emotional benefits including increased fitness and well-being, a calmer and more focused mind and a deeper sense of connection to your inner wisdom and our collective human condition.
- Attention! Our Crystal Street location is now closed. All classes are cancelled while we search for a new training space.
- The upcoming Kiddo Aikido session will start on January 27th and run until March 31st. Classes will be held on Saturdays from 9:15 to 10:15. More info is available on our Kiddo Aikido page.
- During the upcoming ten week Kiddo Aikido session starting on 9/23 and ending on 11/18, the Saturday class schedule will be as follows: Kiddo Aikido – 9:15am – 10:15am Adult class – 10:30am – 11:30am Seniors/Test prep – 11:30am – 12:00pm
- Fall is just around the corner – which means it is time again for our kiddo classes! Our Kiddo classes will begin on Saturday 9/23 and will run for 10 weeks until Saturday 11/18. This fall we have changed our Saturday schedule to help make kiddo classes possible and provide additional time for aikidoka who…
- Mark your calendars – Kiddo Aikido classes are coming! Ten weeks, beginning at 11:15 am on September 17 – November 19. The next 10 week session will begin on January 21, 2017. The cost for the program is $125, and uniforms (Gi) are available for purchase at a cost of $50. Gi are not required…